View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 03:30 PM

WWONG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiZ View Post
Does it happen when you put it in Park and rev the engine?

If not, I would suggest a tranny fluid and Transfer Case fluid change, and see if disappears.

If yes, I'd say the pulleys.

Good Luck!
I just drove around to warm up the car, stopped at a parking lot, and revved the engine on P. Yes, it still makes the noise.

I took a visual inspection of the pulleys that I could see from opening the hood. I have very little auto mechanic experience so I don't quite know what I'm looking at. I took a few pictures, all seem to be fine. The third picture is of a belt that looks like it might be off center but that might just be parallax. First pic is of it zoomed it. (sorry, don't know how to arrange uploaded photos here)

Only work I've had done that's pulley-related would be some sort of recall on a pullley bolt a long while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Price View Post
Do you have adaptive drive?
Negative. I wanted the option but passed on it because I knew I would keep this car a while and I had already read all the horror stories about the air bags developing leaks. Maybe after this vehicle dies and I decide to lease.
Attached Images

Alpine White | Sand Beige Nappa w/ Leather Dashboard | Light Poplar | Premium Pkg | Sport Pkg | Premium Audio Pkg | Tech Pkg w/ HUD | Multi-Contour Seats | Heated Seats | 20" Wheels | Soft-close Doors | Running Boards | Spare

Sponsored Links