View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 11:08 AM

Ricky Bobby will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanIsFast View Post
5'11 - 185-190lb

Yes the Sig P320 Compact/Carry which is 15+1. Subcompact grip looks too tiny in my opinion. I've held the P320 Carry and it just feels good and something that I could carry versus my 226 which is heavier and bigger.

Just not a fan of Glock, I actually have a full size Glock 17 and never use the damn thing. Sits in the case, I barely even use it at the range. Not a fan of the grip, plastic feel, potential slide bite, etc
Ok so the 15+1 is the Compact -

17+1 with Compact slide, and Full size grip length is the "Carry" - which is a stupid name for it anyway as its not a CCW size at all IMO as the grip sticks out the most - they should rename it to "Duty", would make it easier -

Not going to get into a Sig vs. Glock pissing match but is your 17 a Gen4? Lot of improvements over the Gen3 in my opinion -

Pistols and guns are subjective, what feels good in the hand for one person doesn't feel good for another -

But unless you have gorilla hands I wouldn't worry about slide bite, and they do provide beavertailed backstraps for your G17 Gen4 if you do - and that low bore axis is what makes Glock such a soft shooter -

Full disclosure I am a believer in the Glock "perfection" so I may be a bit biased but I also own a P320 Compact (in 45ACP so 9+1), PPQ in 9mm, and recently purchased a VP9 so I appreciate all the different striker pistols in their own right (except for an M&P, that pistol does absolutely nothing for me)
82k miles - Alpine White/Cinnamon Brown/Premium Pkg, Sport Activity/Premium Pkg and Sound/20" Style 214/Running Boards

Sponsored Links