View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 10:23 PM

RFaber is on a distinguished road
does the ribbon cable repair correct non-functioning buttons? as I learned after the time change, I have to press the minute + button about 4 million times, in order to scroll up to the correct time, seems the hour -/ + and minute - buttons don't work! as does the am/fm button (heaven help the person that presses the am button on the MID when I am in there!! lol!!!! (the FM button doesn't work!)
my fix was to swap out a mid with completely buggered display but functional buttons, press the FM button, and then swap it back so I can read the display!
so, if a new ribbon cable would fix this also, count me in!!! maybe ill get two! lol!
thanx
2003 X5 3.0i (02/2003) sport package, Sapphire black metallic / Black Dakota Sport seats. compass mirror retrofit, trailer hitch retrofit, Prodigy P2 trailer brake controller installed, PDC retrofit, Lumbar support retrofit. heated rear seats retrofitted. Running boards retrofitted and subwoofer install in progress. 4.8is Brakes installed front and back. Bluetooth TCU installed, Rear Fog lights installed. Retrofitted reclining rear seat backs.

Sponsored Links