View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:08 AM

andrewwynn will become famous soon enough
Oh thanks for posting. Made possible headway. I put all four sensors into my real-time feed on my dashCmd app and noticed that the new v. old Post cat sensor though each were relatively stable they were. Quite a bit different in value. I've read somewhere that the computer decided what to do with the heaters in concert with each other but I couldn't find out which way (bank or post/pre cat). Then after about a week of resetting my see every start, the post cat heater warning kicked in for the other bank as well. I had already decided to replace the other post cat sensor. When I measured voltage on the heaters they both showed power and they both showed resistance making it very difficult to figure out what's going on.

I'm ordering a new bank 2 post cat today and crossing my fingers the write up I found early on was correct about there being a programmatic link between the heaters. I will post the outcome.

To be clear: power at both heaters yet I still get the heater taking too long error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sponsored Links