Thread: Run flat tires
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 02:01 PM

kaput is on a distinguished road
Newbie? Kid you are in for a shock. Actually, I can't say you are a kid. The majority of this forum appears to be middle aged men who can't turn a wrench, asking for help because they have no idea how to maintain their cars. You included "T"ard.

I have 34 posts here, because I am new to the X5. I have created one of the most well respected SMG videos on youtube, have 10s of thousands of posts across many other BMW forums, and was the first in the world to put a double din unit in an E46 as well as the first to use an L3 thermal system in an E46.

What have you done? Bought some tires from TireRack and "roasted" others because they didn't get what you got? Like in all honesty, there is no reason to come in here and act like a know it all cock, while trashing this persons ability to discuss whatever he wants. You need to put the keyboard down and get some sunshine. Pegged you exactly as I saw you. Wow, 4706 posts on a forum with literally no real information or innovation. Fucking score dude!

As for your on topic contribution, I believe I have every right to discuss how they are wearing. I might pull numbers on my lift later, or not. But the facts remain the same, the tires wear like sheets in your moms house, quickly.

Now go find someone who will take your undeserved bullshit and put up with it because you have more posts than them. Trying to win the battle of who could care less, and you can't even do that right.

Post count, what are you, 12?

Sponsored Links