View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Chairman/Moderator/Premier Member

Kewl X5 is on a distinguished road
Which version of the Treo 650 do you have? The Verizon, Cingular, Sprint, etc. Then we will go from there. I have a Verizon Treo 650 with the latest firmware 1.04 and ULF -522 in my X5 and "favorites" eventually transferred about 1-2 weeks later. Don't know why it took so long, but it did. The VZW Treo 650 finally transferred its "favorites" to my ULF-522 in my M3 this week (that is my wife's daily driver) so the Treo sees the M3 less than the X5 which is my daily driver.

If you have the Sprint or Cingular, be sure you have the latest firmware. Also, make sure your BLUETOOTH is ON with your Treo650. Also, before you start the car, make sure your Treo 650 is ON (backlight is on, etc.) You can be on Phone mode or Applications screen, but it has to be on for the ULF to pair with the Treo. Once it is paired, the Treo screen can be "off".

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisL
I've got the "522" (2nd to most recent I believe) bluetooth module in my E46. The phonebook transfered great with my Siemens S55.. but it won't download the phonebook from the Treo 650. I've tried my Treo in an E60 and an E90, they both download the phonebook just fine.

Can anyone tell me if the latest bluetooth ULF will transfer the phonebook (well, the favorites anyway) from the Treo 650? If so, I'll ebay this module and buy the latest.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links