View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:17 PM

CLS70 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkelly21 View Post
@CLS70 thanks for that specification.. am I reading it correctly that the car should only be intervening approx 16mins after engine off?

If so I must have an issue as mine is dropping overnight. I think I’ll get it booked back into the garage.
No, it means that the car "waits" in "Pre/Post" mode (which has specific intervention level) until the car starts moving (on which case the system is in Normal/Drive/Curve modes). If nothing happens within these 16 minutes, the system goes to "Post" mode for 1 minute and thens goes to "Sleep"

During the wait time, the intervention mode is 40mm so any differences over this value will be corrected (note that is to protect Battery)

To make a song story short, IMHO, for a parked car, only differences (>7mm) will be adjusted.....and in some cases (inclined surface) this value is triggered only with higher differences (>10mm).

Note that the above will not explain a recurrent overnight (e.g.. <8 hours) drop in any side; if that is happening, then you have a leak. If this is consistently happening (every night your car drops in one side), you need to re-check the system.

Last edited by CLS70; 06-21-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Sponsored Links