View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 08:34 AM

amancuso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruzo View Post
Hi Amancuso,

That depends on whether you want to connect to the oem nav screen via the oem tv module or not.

If you do, then you need to buy 1 oem tv module (around 100), 1 oem tv retrofit cable (135 fm ebay), 1 av input output loom for the camera's video connection(48 fm aliexpress), 1 tv output loom with green wire for the backup camera switch and a yellow wire for the tv function control using the nav buttons (this loom came with digital tuner, so no idea how much by itself), finally the ccd camera itself (between 25 to 40 on ebay)

You add all that up and it's around $323 before the digital tv tuner kit, which is around 130.

Total in parts including the tv tuner is around 450

I'm sure there're are cheaper ways, but you'll have to mix and match those parts and make sure it works for you.

Right now my backup camera works great, tv works as well, but i'm still trying to figure out how to get the audio working.

Good luck!

Thanks for that. I’ll consider it for next year. Maybe slowly get the parts one at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links