View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 06:38 PM

andrewwynn will become famous soon enough
The right side should hover close to 1.4L once the left gets below about 28L. If on level ground the right side starts to drop it means the siphon jet or not keeping up with the gas being consumed from the right side "well" and the siphon jet needs addressing.

The value will vary wildly when cornering or braking/acceleration.

Example: a hard right turn will slosh a bunch of fuel out of the well to the left side. You can make a hard right and once you go to level constant speed, the right side will be lower like 0.9 and slowly build back up to "1.4"

You should be able to drive down to year six of 000 for the left and 014 on the right with no problem. At that point you have 5L of gas left. At 000 000L there is about 3.6L in the tank about 3L you could actually consume.

When my siphon jet was leaking I noticed that the right side would hover at 0.9 for a good while then start to drop while the left side had 18-20L. That's the exact symptom of leaking siphon jet. The good news is that the right side has a good 10-15 miles once the right side drops below 1L on test 6.

Sponsored Links