View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Overboost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
Interested in how you get on with the avant 3. Talked to Tommy extensively about it but just didn't pull the trigger. Adding up all the goodies was nearing the $800 mark too quicky for my liking.
I had the same reaction, it ended up about $772. It just costs more than the other android models but I needed the DSP plug n play feature. So many people have had problems with android and DSP it was one of the reasons I have been so hesitant to adopt the android HU. The rep confirmed it is truly plug n play with no additional wiring or squirreling away original head units somewhere. When I reminded him of the DSP problem in our community with other android vendors he told me they had been working on it for several years and had figured it out.

So I am willing to pay a $100-$150 premium for that alone. Also being a company based in the USA and support even on Sundays, I am willing to add an additional $100 in value. So ultimately it brings the price into range when you consider all the benefits and features.

Sponsored Links