View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 12:23 AM

xskizzx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
Not to offend. Hi fidelity audio over bluetooth feels like a fool's errand. USB, CD, or etc direct connection seems like a much better way to deliver FLAC or other high quality audio to the head unit. This is the same reason I do not use WiFi connectivity for my TV's, PS3/4, computers, etc in the house. Ran 2-4 wall drops of Cat 5e or 6 in each room. Better to have more bandwidth available through a hardwired connection. Same goes for home theater setup. No wireless protocols for are fast enough for my tastes.
I am EXTREMELY OFFENDED!... lol jk

I understand. It's just that I've never had this issue before with any other wireless bluetooth setup with streaming spotify even on very high settings. I made some changes to quality and changed to a LDAC codec to optimize for quality and it seem to make a small difference. Really think the quality of the Bluetooth on it isn't equipped to handle high fidelity audio and again I've never had this issue before and I'm fairly particular about my sound quality. I'm also planning on upgrading my phone soon, but I'll look to run it via android auto USB and see how it works once I get a nice high quality non aftermarket cable.

Sponsored Links