View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 09:10 PM

X5F is on a distinguished road
After 30mins of re-sizing photos so many times and smaller than I would like to fit within the tiny file sizes allowed on Xoutpost please find the pics of the tools used.

I loved the ideas you had with the chisel, cutting etc but there is just not the room at all to even consider any of those options.

As you can see with the tools, I may have a hope of slowly undoing the bolt with a 13mm socket depicted on the left side of(Picture 2) if I can find one in the smaller size. There is not enough turn space to use the one depicted on the right and get it back on the nut again.

I have also shown how all the other tools reach the bolt. You can see with the ring spanner (Picture 1) if I could bend it more and it was ratcheting it would be possible to get it out. If there was a ratcheting 13mm socket it also would be possible.

It’s even too tight to get the finger sized one in there(Picture 5)

The tool depicted in (picture 3&4) would work well if it was also ratcheting but it isn’t, it gets on the bolt perfectly but you can’t turn it much.

Day 9 it’s still there but I’m hopeful it’s days are now numbered. Thank you for your kind offer, that may be a great idea. I’ll have to send you a pm. If only you were in Australia I’d definitely get you to get it off for me!
Attached Images

Last edited by X5F; 03-13-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Sponsored Links