View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:12 PM
robnitro robnitro is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Brooklyn, NYC, NY
Posts: 346
robnitro is on a distinguished road
Mechatronic sleeves, theyre rubber pieces that go between the mechatronic(valve body) and the trans.
When they start to leak the transmission acts up. I saw some kit on fcpeuro but don't have the link anymore
Here's a link from eBay to see how they look

Last edited by robnitro; 03-15-2019 at 11:42 PM.
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links