View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 12:49 AM

Algold415 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnitro View Post
Multi meter test is valid but on ground test make sure you had a proper ground by touching lead to body to verify after each inj test that your ground is good. Not sure of your issue, maybe you can clean the intake manifold and see if that helps. You can try to run with the flaps actuator unplugged and see if that makes a difference. Ports don't look bad, I had similar and no issues. There's a cbu test in ista you can try
Thanks! Interesting idea to run the car without the flap actuator. I will clean the manifold, re-connect everything and see how the car performs. If the engine rough idle is still present, I will disconnect the flaps and see if that helps.

I did test the injector short with proper grounding (checked twice), so that's definitely ok.

If all injectors check out via the multi-meter test, is it still possible that they might be faulty? Possibly plugged at the tip and not spraying correctly?

Also considering running the Hotshots Diesel Extreme Cleaner. Any thoughts if that's a waste or actually might work?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links