View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 10:02 PM

Hack213 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnitro View Post
Or the gears in that transfer case box are worn, a common issue which I plan to replace preventatively.
You can unplug the transfer case and run in 2wd to see if that D N issue happens again.

Thanks for the response As I wait for this flatbed let me update you .

I start driving after shutting of the car for 8 hours and as soon as I came to my first red light the car shifted into neutral causing all the same lights along with a trans malfunction , this time I had a harder time going back into drive. Eventually it drives and keeps going into park at low speeds making loud clunks as it forcefully shifts from drive into park . I managed to drive 1 mile into a safe zone after fighting the shifter column it wouldn't stay in drive,Also random misfires to cylinder 3 and all cylinders according to my pocket scanner .

In the past I did have a water gremlin which made my egs module need to be reprogrammed and since then till today the car was fine

No water or anything has been expoed to my car in over 2 weeks so not sure what caused all my issues but they have seem to gotten worse i will tow it to my mechanic and see what is the big drama!

Last edited by Hack213; 05-30-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Sponsored Links