View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 12:43 AM
Premier Member

Terry7606 is on a distinguished road
I really do appreciate that, nextelbuddy. Ill be perfectly honest, I am not good with the internet. I understand software data bit streams, but loading things on to an unrecognizable interface confuses me.
I do apologize for the delay, I am moving and very overwhelmed. not to mention serious training with Audi to keep my certs.

You are looking at a 2003 4.6 dressed in Imola red with a black interior. The machine is VERY likely the best you will find in the states. The interior trim is silver, that produces a dashing sporty look. There were only 2000 red 4.6 X5's made... I can safely call this one the cleanest... Unless someone can speak up.

Its worth your time to request pics through the email address provided. I did have a Ferrari dealer appraise it, thats why I ask for serious inquires only.

I will continue to say sorry for delays, my life is in quite a fixation on a moral compass as of the moment. A lot is happening, I will respond to all accordingly when life isnt running me down.

I will allow a phone number upon serious results. I can nearly promise this; whoever has this car in the states, it better be nicer than mine.

Sponsored Links