View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 04:47 PM

t3ddftw is on a distinguished road
In case you guys didn't get the email:
Quote:
Hello Customer,

Firstly, thank you so much for your patience regarding the delays in manufacture that the BlueBus has faced due to the Chinese New Year and COVID-19.

Right now, everything required for manufacture is at the factory in Houston, TX and they should be working on the order this week. Though they have pushed back the shipment date twice, it is currently estimated to be March 3rd, which means I will receive them on March 4th and begin programming, testing and shipping them.

In addition to that, the case manufacturer miscalculated the shrink rate of the material used in the injection molding process, so the screw holes are not properly mating with the BlueBus board. They are working to resolve this as we speak.

If you wish to wait for the unit to come encased, please email [email protected] with your order number. Otherwise, I will ship your case to you once it is available at no charge to you.

If your order number is below 250, I expect to have your unit out by the third week of March, if your order is above 250, expect to have it shipped by the fourth week of March.

If these delays are not acceptable, please send me an email at [email protected] and I will refund your order.

I also wanted to announce that I'm able to take orders for the plug and play telephone-mode harness adapter. Pricing is $25 USD.

This harness offers a plug and play solution for using the BlueBus as an OE Telephone/ULF emulator, which will allow you take calls in any radio mode.

Please Note:
You DO NOT need the harness adapter in order to use the BlueBus or even use it as a Telephone/ULF emulator!
If you want to use OE telephone-mode at all, you MUST check your vehicles VIN on MDecoder and ensure you have options S629A, S639A, S640A, S644 or that you have an option that sounds related to telephony (like GSM, CDMA or Bluetooth).
IMPORTANT: If you are using the BlueBus with telephone-mode and you have a factory SES/Voice Control Module, the SES MUST BE REMOVED! Failure to do so WILL damage the BlueBus!
If you do not want to take calls, or you are comfortable de-pinning wires from the vehicle harness and placing them into a connector I will provide, then you DO NOT need this harness.

If you do not want to use OE Telephony mode, or you do not have a Microphone, you can always purchase and wire in any microphone with a 3.5mm connector and the BlueBus will accept it.

If you are interested in ordering the telephone-mode harness adapter, please stay tuned to your email as I will be sending purchasing instructions within the next few days.

NOTE: If you are based outside the U.S. and order a telephony harness, the harness WILL BE included with your BlueBus parcel.

If you are based in the U.S., your TCU Harness may come at a later date, likely by the second week of April.

Thank you for your patience!
-Ted

Sponsored Links