View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 04:43 PM
Premier Member

aureliusmax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
It's the Wuhan flu-coronavirus to me as that's what it started as. Any issues with racial profiling were going to be there no matter what you call it. Everyone above the age of 10 knows where it originated.

Thanks for the map Stephen. Been using this one: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I know this is going to sound callous, but the world has been in need of a pandemic for awhile now, if for nothing else to highlight our complacency. Depending on which stats you reference the annual flu season kills 600,000+ yearly. Not sure where this caronavirus wiil ultimate end up statistically but it sure has highlighted our lack of preparedness (both domestically and abroad) and ability to handle such an outbreak. There's no money in it. My family and I just hope it doesn't seriously affect anyone within 3 or 4 points of contact of us. And I of course hope the same for all the Xoutpost community.
Needed the pandemic to pop the debt bubble, trigger a correction in valuations, and get back to a reasonable gold-backed currency.

Global stock and bond markets have seen $25 trillion of paper wealth erased in the last month.

Last edited by aureliusmax; 03-19-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Sponsored Links