View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 12:01 AM

Happy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
You addressed it specifically to everyone on the board. I don't judge you or begrudge you anything for your theological beliefs. If those beliefs help you to be a better person to your fellow man. I'm all for it.

And again, I am happy to hear that your family members recovered. And I agree with you this crisis highlights how selfish and apathetic people have become towards one another. If there is a silver lining maybe it's that they were afflicted relatively early while hospital capacities and capabilities are still able to cope. I worry many thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, will not be able to receive adequate care sooner rather than later.

Crystal, I addressed it to those who have read my profile. If you have read it for yourself, you would have seen that is says, Interests: Christianity. When I speak on terms such as these, my faith is always going to be priority. There is nothing theological about my belief. My belief has been documented my multiple nations over the past 2020 years. I am glad you are all for it!

Thank you for acknowledging my families distress. It’s been rough, to say the least.

You are right, people have been selfish, me included. But now I have a chance to realize my flaws.

Crystal, I see you as an xoutpost friend and wouldn’t think twice to help you out. Always remember that.

Your friend,

Happy

Sponsored Links