View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 04:48 AM

aureliusmax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
Well said brother.

Novel Coronavirus has no religious or political affiliation. It will affect us all and we are all at risk.

We need to keep our forum family together.
How many people in this thread, the very first thing they did was to blame trump in some direct, indirect or veiled way.

Hope yall who are being critical are going to shred your $1000 'aid' cheques . He's not your president anyway right ?
It's all political, and you guys know it. Admit your biases. This further solidifies my belief that the political left are dealing with a internalized unhinged mental trauma from when Hillary CLinton lost in 2016. "Im with HER"

I'm watching from Canada, and I've got nothing invested in the outcome. But I really enjoy watching you folk melt down for the last four years because your team lost. Grow up, babies.

Learn to take this pandemic seriously. Millennials need to grow up and consider going out and partying outside in a pandemic isn't cool. Boomers need to grow up and stop living in denial of reality.

Sponsored Links