View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 07:13 PM

andrewwynn will become famous soon enough
@80s: I don't think what you said is accurate with the relief valve for the siphon jet. I've watched the pump while running and fuel only flows from the siphon jet outlets normally. My understanding is that the pump provides perhaps 60psi, the pressure regulator moderates that to 50 and relieves the extra pressure and volume back to the siphon jets at approximately 15-20 psi .

I do not know if the check valve is at the pump or the pressure regulator.

The FPR shows as compatible with my model when attempting to buy either Amazon or fcp euro as well as a recent thread on xoutpost showed somebody changing the FPR piqued my curiosity.

If I could have bought an FPR solo for $10-15 locally I'd have shot the parts bb gun at it yesterday but they were actually more expensive than the filter with FPR at fcpeuro.

I'm hoping to gather more data tonight with a pressure monitored start tonight and that hopefully will pin down the exact culprit.

Unfortunately I didn't have the pressure gauge with me to hook up when I parked it so won't have the pressure pre start but I will leave it on after testing to see if it will hold pressure when off.

Sponsored Links