View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 07:16 AM

Overboost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilssonulf View Post
This is incredible. I came into this Community as a new BMW E53 owner and asked for some help with Bluetooth and handsfree and ended up buying a Avin Avant-4 from "Overboost". I am so happy there still are honest and friendly people out there. I have now ordered mounting brackets and iBus+I-BUS App - OBC+DSP License. Can not wait to get it in my dash.
Thank U again OB. If you need anything, dont hesitaste to ask me. Reasonable things thou…..
We are a small family of X5 enthusiasts here and all of us are happy to help out other members. You have found the premier forum for keeping your E53 looking and performing at its best.

Once your Avant-4 arrives, we can help with all the programming all the nice little features that unit provides. I would spend some time looking through the Avant-4 posts from around the net and see how flexible the system can be. One of our members even made a video of a complete install on a nav equipped car (not applicable in your instance) but watching the install gives great information.

https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/...ideo-link.html

Sponsored Links