View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 08:14 PM

andrewwynn will become famous soon enough
It's monumentality frustrating to get into a pickle like you are in no doubt. I wished I had a spare CPS to bring your way I'll be in Rogers Park again Tuesday-Thursday and can try to meet up maybe successful this time. I had two projects both fall apart on me (1 hour job take three days kind of deal) so my last trip was hell.

It does "feel like" CKP but also: have you tried running with the MAF unplugged yet? And what scanner are you using, can you monitor real-time cam requested and actual to maybe see what's going on.

A couple thoughts from relaying other xo experiences:

At least 3 times people without N62 have reported cam rekuctor working itslef loose and wreaks havoc.

And at least twice I've seen where people have had a bent rekuctor on M62 cause these types of woes.

Trust me it's waaaaaaay better that it will fire up and run a bit than not run at all.

Did you change your flywheel or just remove and replace? The CKP im sure is just as pain in ass as abs and CPS regarding tolerances. One friggin mm off and they will not work. Compare your old and new CKP make sure that the o-ring is not interfering (if it has one), also remove and wipe it clean a little film of rust can through things off.

Sponsored Links