View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
I don't think there is any question Trump is a narcissist either. I used the word likely because no doctor has evaluated Trump in person to 'officially' quantify if he has a personality disorder. Doctors haven't heard directly from Trump to learn about his view of the public and more importantly the private Trump.The doctors that have made a diagnosis anyway don't all agree on the type of narcissist. If he is a malignant narcissist as some say he as more ugly colors to show us that are even more destructive than what we have seen so far. If he is re-elected I think we will see the entire ugly rainbow. We think it is terrible now, we ain't seen nothin' yet.

I don't think Biden has much chance to implement a good plan to control the virus either. Trump is not going to go away, nor will most of Trumps base. Political differences will be the Quagmire.

New York has good plan, implementation was well managed and it worked. Plan was coordinated with CDC and WHO and adjusted as needed. It is very similar to other countries that have been successful combating the virus. It's right there in front of us and it is largely ignored.

Even if one removes all the emotion and politics entwined in the pandemic, looking at it logically based on what we and other countries have done, we are so far away from dealing with COVID19 sensibly that I don't think we we can get there from here. Our salvation may only be when the cooperation of the people is immaterial to the success of any plan. Divided we fall.

Sponsored Links