View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 10:47 AM

EODguy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcredliner View Post
Oopsie, wrong case. My mistake. Flynn confessed twice to wrong doing and plead guilty. A guilty plea is viewed as the same think as a conviction.The last step was sentencing based on his plea bargain. Barr didn't want to risk allowing it to go back to court to evaluate the new evidence so with a very unusual interference by an Attorney general he set up a process that would justify his intent to dismiss the case. IMO of course.

I can't get past Flynn's 2 confessions. I am aware his defense team is claiming he was pressured based on threats of prosecution of his son but he knows the ropes and has representation that does even if per chance he does not. Rule one-never admit guilt to something you didn't do. Same usually applies if one is guilty. He pleaded guilty against his defense team recommendation. IMO he believed he would be convicted and he plea bargained to get his son off the hook who was probably also guilty. That sounds like the behavior of a general and a father.

Just a non political opinion based on what happened rather than the people involved.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sally-y...ary-committee/

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course

Sponsored Links