View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 01:19 PM

SpookX5 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the replies all. Unfortunately the car is not insured for theft. In The Nehtherlands we have 3 options to choose from, given this is an older car and my age (26) I went for option 1 which is the cheapest with the least coverage. It only covers damage to others. So I wont get any money from the insurance company if it gets stolen. The building where it was stored in belongs to my uncle but only his own stuff in insured, the X5 belongs to me so there is nothing they can do. All gone.

The Android Find My Device option does work and the radio is registered BUT it will only show the location when connected to WIFI or 4G Network, so that doesn't work(I have tried to locate it soooo many times but I'm still trying.
I should have added an app that would let me track GPS coordinates. Or a stand alone GPS tracker.

I'm still hoping we will find the car. I have been searching in the surrounding towns and a little further in The Hague. I have checked all industrial areas but no luck so far. It could already be stripped for parts by now...

My Facebook post has reached over 1200 shares. It even got to Australia! My brother has shared the car in many BMW pages and Stolen item pages all over Europe and setup a website with most special parts info and pictures: https://kevinboer.nl/22-gf-tf/

Still hoping we or the Police will find it back in one piece...

Sponsored Links