View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 02:07 AM

crystalworks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by njtxdpomsinuvtppaocd View Post
Any luck coding out the error? Or coding out the module altogether? Is the module something you can physically pull out?

BMW Scanner 1.4.0 finds a module called "Electronic Height Control" but there are no coding options. Can only read and write the raw hex. There were a couple other related errors like in the anti-lock brakes about the failure of the height system.

Running the scanner finds the modules that are installed and doesn't find the ones not installed. Which makes me believe it's possible for this one NOT to be installed. So are we talking a software module or an actual thing that can be pulled out somewhere?
I still have my module connected. I don't see an error anymore on the dash after installing the resler ibus interface. Unless I scan through the obc functions using the stalk. Then it will pop up. But if I scan the truck the ehc still reports all kinds of errors due to the missing equipment. Ultimately I want to get a laptop to edit the VO and then I can physically remove the ehcii module and not have ghost errors.

2006 X5 4.8is Build 11/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, DSP, Pano, Running Boards, OEM Tow Hitch, Cold Weather Pckg (Purchased 08/15 w/ 90,500 miles)

2010 X5 35d Build 02/10
Nav, HiFi, 6 DVD, Sports Pckg, Cold Weather Pckg, HUD, CAS, Running Boards, Leather Dash, PDC, Pano (Purchased 03/17 w/ 136,120 miles)

Sponsored Links