View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 07:38 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
You are one of those men who have an excuse for everything.

Obviously you know nothing about our government and do not realize the power The speaker of the house has. There is a scenario at this moment where the speaker could become president. Go educate yourself! How are you affiliated with Harvard again?

Actually there are multiple channels involved with defending the nation against a pandemic. Go educate yourself. Again how are you affiliated with Harvard again?

Because never, is there an option on a ballot for me to vote for the children of my great country, United States of America to learn the values and teachings of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

However, as not to pass judgment against others behaviors or beliefs, there are certain things they are trying to teach in the school that I certainly do not want my children to learn about.

Washington DC is full of hypocrites.

Why do you think insults are appropriate? Or, are you trying to be inappropriate?

Not posting excuses. My most recent response was directly from the link you provided that explained the reason Pelosi was there and what she said. I watched and read what you posted and explained why I felt your interpretation was flawed.

Once again, it doesn't matter what Pelosi says or does in this instance. The President is in charge. He is responsible for the actions of his administration. Yes, there is a line of succession that the speaker of the house could become President. If that were to happen the buck would stop with her the day she is sworn in.

What channels defending against a pandemic are you referencing?

Sponsored Links