View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 08:12 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Trump will have to lash out about being impeached again. Will be interesting to see if he can find a broad based platform to connect with his followers effectively. I expect there will be some scattered responses by his followers. I don't think they will be organized just here and there. Expecting the worst of his followers will wait for the big inauguration protest. I expect shots will be fired if the protesters are challenged.

Based on worldwide negative responses to his actions, and not having the avenues to retaliate, Trump has likely become far more dangerous. He won't be able to contain his anger. He has to retaliate. I think the last week has pushed him to a place where his goal now is to take 'everyone' down with him. No way to know who he considers everyone but it won't be limited to democrats.

I am very concerned about the inauguration. I can't imagine the security preparations are adequate after the debacle last Wednesday. I don't think anyone planning to try to use a weapon will be that selective of whom they shoot. I think the goal will be to disrupt the proceedings before Biden takes the oath, to delay Biden taking office however possible. Stop the steal seems anti-climatic after Biden takes office. Wonder what would happen if his supporters tried to take over the white house prior or during the inauguration.

Sponsored Links