View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 11:31 PM

Happy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
The only job we have as humans is to be kind to one another and not Accused them of something they didn’t do. And that my friend is what you have done. Nothing you have written about Mr. Biden regarding the troops is true. Apparently after a very short time in office you have an axe to grind with a new president. So be it. You may proceed as you desire but I’m done responding about this subject. Have a great day

That is completely untrue, and I strive to be kind to others.

I have not made any personal accusations toward the president of the United States. All of the statements made in post #1, are true and factual.

The commander and chief, allowed his troops to be subjected to dehumanizing conditions. He apologized.

I have no axe to grind. I am not a Republican, nor a Democrat. I am just a Christian man, disabled Veteran, who is totally appalled at what happened to my brothers, and sister in arms, currently serving. Disgusting!

The Geezer in Chief, signed an executive order that mandates, the wearing of masks on federal land. Later on, for a photo op, he, and his entire family disregarded the order and were photographed on Federal land without masks.

Please find me a link of the president condemning the violence in Oregon, and Washington.

Please stop calling me a liar. It’s offensive.

Sponsored Links