View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 01:43 PM

turquise1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
If you've tried his jumper setup and you still can't get full connection through the OBD2 then you might have a cracked OBD2 block like I did. I grabbed a block from a wrecked vehicle and rewired it.

No guarantees that this is your issue but all it takes is someone to wiggle the shit out of the block with a cable installed and stuff gets moved out of the pin holders. (For me at least)

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
Here are the photos of the connectors. I even thought they were missing pins or something but the photos did not look like it.

For the wiring process, I did the 20 pin connection of 20 and 17 and I read somewhere else that another guy was successful shorting 1 and 2, 4 and 5, and 7 and 8 on the 16 pin connector to the 20 pin adapter to use 20 pin adapter connections to the engine (20 pin has more connections to the engine than the 16 pin).

Once again, INPA works with 20 pin and does most of the job including some activations and Autophix 7910 works good there as well but it is a very limited tool. NT350 did not have the option of 00/06 production (but 00/03 and 00/09 and I tried both without success).

My X5 is picky indeed..

Cheers,

Ozzie
Attached Images

Sponsored Links