View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 12:53 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Trump is not going to let go of his followers. And as long as another politician can secure that base by being a clone of Trump nothing will get better. As long as some so called news networks can significantly gain market share by supporting Trump methods they will continue to enrage the Trump base. As long as Trump followers are embracing violence as a solution to what they don't like nothing can change. As long as the political parties won't compromise nothing changes.

As of September 1st. Texas gun control laws will be relaxed. You won't need a concealed weapons permit, you can use any holster you want, you can buy a noise suppressor if made in Texas. Government contracts can only go to Texas businesses that fully support the 2nd. Amendment and they will be monitored if they are cleared to accept a contract. Gun shops will be open as necessity businesses during a disaster. They expanded the type ammunition you can buy. They are relaxing what accessories you can purchase. Texas will be a sanctuary state for the second amendment and there's more. Everything indicates Texas has no interest in compromise. Instead the goal is to increase the firepower options for violence.

I can't even imagine an end in sight. I can envision the worst is yet to come and I think the next opportunity to do that is the 4th of July. The only good part for me is I am a much better defensive driver. I expect drivers to follow only the laws they agree with and will road rage if I follow a law they don't. Dallas just formed a task force just to address road rage.

Sponsored Links