View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 02:32 AM

getty150 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbertob View Post
Hi there, so another one bite the dust, as many of X3 owners here, I was on the same boat days ago, just bought a 2009 X3 with all the bells and whistles and surprise she came along with an integrated pool inside also. Well I just did my research and found that a common issue on these vehicles is the vapor barries on the doors, they came apart after some time and yes, my 4 doors were the same, vapor barriers were almost falling from the inside of the door and the butyl glue used at the factory was hardened, so I just removed the hardened butyl thing from every single door and the used loctite adhesive and gasket maker to reattach the vapor barrier to each door and problem is now gone, so if you are in the same boat, don't worry is completely fixable, just take your time each door took me like hour and a half to fix them, any question or doubt you can leave a reply or send me an email at [email protected] Thanks and enjoy your X3 !
Thanks...for providing that solution and what you used to be successfully! This is going to be help to us all[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Last edited by getty150; 11-08-2021 at 04:50 AM.

Sponsored Links