View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 01:59 AM
Premier Member

crystalworks is on a distinguished road
I disagree that a federal (or state) mandate should be issued for vaccinating. That's un-Constitutional. Employers can't mandate it because if violates HIPAA laws. Schools should be able to as they have for a number of other illnesses/diseases, nothing new there.

Honestly, I can take care of me and my family. That's all I need. I'll feel a bit better after my kids can get vaccinated (<12yo) but we're home schooling the one in school until that's an option. We respect other's rights to care for themselves and their families in the way they see fit. Hopefully nothing happens to them, but if it does, a choice was made. And that's America, having choices. Just as with us taking the vaccine, if something happens, a choice was made. We all weigh our choices. Where I lose respect for people, is when they base a health care decision on politics. Or any decision really. Because at the end of the day, most politicians from both sides don't care what happens to you or me as long as their campaign contributions keep coming in.

2006 X5 4.8is Build 11/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, DSP, Pano, Running Boards, OEM Tow Hitch, Cold Weather Pckg (Purchased 08/15 w/ 90,500 miles)

2010 X5 35d Build 02/10
Nav, HiFi, 6 DVD, Sports Pckg, Cold Weather Pckg, HUD, CAS, Running Boards, Leather Dash, PDC, Pano (Purchased 03/17 w/ 136,120 miles)

Sponsored Links