View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 11:21 AM

EODguy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruzo View Post
Virus doesn’t care about party affiliations.

I dont think these members have strayed away from CDC guidelines. They’ve all been fully vaccinated.

I think this article proves the importance of vaccination and it further demonstrates the usefulness of social distancing and masks even when you’ve been fully vaccinated.
There is something called LIFE and FREEDOM, so if the "vaccine" is having lots of breakthroughs (official term) does anyone actually believe that we have to wear masks and stay 6' apart forever?

Tough shit if you want to visit the folks before or while they're dying, go to the movies, restaurants, parks, schools.

Besides businesses going away forever and people becoming destitute people seem to have forgotten "2 weeks to flatten the curve" so that HOSPITALS don't get overwhelmed NOT to keep everyone in perpetual lockdown.

People need to shove a SPINE up their ass and take the precautions we take for the flu...

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course

Sponsored Links