View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 05:06 PM

Maruzo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
Point out the "voter suppression" laws and be specific, especially Jim Crow 2.0 that many like to quote...

Don't get your talking points from dumbasses on tv who have an agenda, do your own research and look at things with an unbiased eye and if you do that I believe you will understand why there is a great divide in our country. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts and since most people just parrot what they hear it becomes an echo chamber.

Remember that no one wants this division to keep growing, because if it does...
There will come a time where the only way to settle things is to go around killing fuckers and once that starts it won't just be political opponents it will also be a class and a race war not to mention a chance to go smoke that fucker they have a grudge against.

Yet people seem to forget that if you make people's lives suck enough and accuse them of being racist, classist, etc. that pretty soon many will just say fuck it, spit on their hands and start slitting throats, since they're being vilified for it anyway and losing their livelihoods solely on some perceived grievance.

I don't want a civil war, because I've seen combat in every single fucking action from Panama through Afghanistan and Iraq, so I hope that people stop throwing shit just to support a "party" instead of supporting the Nation.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
You are way out of line here.

My interest, along with most of us here, is to NOT see divides, conflicts, within our country.

Yet it's happening in front of our eyes.

The pandemic is not going to stop by itself. I believe it takes the will and effort of everyone in this country to put it away.

Tom Brady said as much when he was invited into the White House. And I don't believe he's democrat.

Sponsored Links