View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 10:17 AM

crystalworks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
Here's the problem that most people won't admit...

The mRNA vaccines have NEVER worked in the last 20+ years they've been tried and in fact had caused high death rates (all animals). Now understand that until covid19 these vaccines were only ever tested (and failed) on animals. There isn't any long term studies on them since even the scientists couldn't keep their animals alive long enough (of those who survived) out of the subjects.

I understand enough about biological hazards due my training that I know what questions to seek answers for and to understand a good percentage of scientific papers.

For me personally......
I hear you. As in a previous post, I understand the hesitancy based on long term concerns.

But the vaccines have been in bodies now for 10 months. People have not been dying en masse, or having adverse affects in great numbers. Long term effects, if any, won't be known for years. I admitted, those choosing not to get vaccinated could prove to be geniuses. Everyone will have to make their own decision. All the other mandated vaccines started as long term unknowns also.

Schools can spread illness immensely fast. Vaccine mandates in schools is still something I think is necessary, and has been a thing for a very long time. Parents not wanting to vaccinate have a choice of private school or homeschooling. My wife and I have made that choice going on 2 years now. It's a burden, but if concerns are that high... Parents do what they feel is best.

2006 X5 4.8is Build 11/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, DSP, Pano, Running Boards, OEM Tow Hitch, Cold Weather Pckg (Purchased 08/15 w/ 90,500 miles)

2010 X5 35d Build 02/10
Nav, HiFi, 6 DVD, Sports Pckg, Cold Weather Pckg, HUD, CAS, Running Boards, Leather Dash, PDC, Pano (Purchased 03/17 w/ 136,120 miles)

Sponsored Links