View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 11:34 AM

E53Envyy is on a distinguished road
I'll take Covid in Floriduh for $100...or "Is DeSantis toast?"

Mandating the vaccine is absurd. We don’t know the long term effects!!! I’m not going to blindly follow “experts” when most are pushing their own agenda without any accountability.

I really hope there are no long term effects but I can’t disregard the warnings from other “experts” who strongly warn against the vaccine. Thus I have to decide on my own and I’m thankful that I have that freedom remaining.

Is it not enough for you to know that you’re fully vaccinated and the likelihood of you catching covid and being hospitalized is basically zero?

And the thought of unvaccinated people causing mutations is valid but I’d be more concerned vaccinated people unknowingly spread covid due to the minor cold-like symptoms. You do know that vaccinated and unvaccinated people are equally as contagious (well at least a couple study’s came to that conclusion but they’re probably canceled at this point). The vaccine is like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. Covid is still going to spread and people are going to be less careful resulting in an increased mutation chance.

And let’s not forget the fact that vaccinated people could cause a more deadly mutation. I thought of a better way to explain it:

Assume an unvaccinated person has an immunity (an arbitrary value) of: 5

A vaccinated person had an immunity of: 10

Suppose covid has an infection of: 6

Thus covid will infect unvaccinated people but cannot break the immunity of the vaccinated people.

Now any covid mutation in an unvaccinated person has to be above 5 or else it won’t survive in the host. So we can have mutations ranging from 5-X where X would be certain death

Now consider the vaccinated person where the covid mutation would have to be above 10. So any mutation would range from 10-X.

Obviously in both situations you could have a covid mutation of 15 for example, but the point here from my logical breakdown is the chance of a more deadly covid mutation would come from a vaccinated individual.

Now I am making an assumption, that is, in a breakthrough case the vaccinated individual still has their immunity of 10.

What do you think of this article:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...ries-m253drrnf

Yeah sure it could be a coincidence but I’d be inclined to look into it. Just like that plane where everyone was fully vaccinated and covid tested. Why is the government dismissing all cases that do not agree with the vaccine?

Anyway guys, stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Xoutpost.com

Sponsored Links