View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 12:35 PM

Maruzo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post

If it works than who gives a shit if they are around someone who is unvaccinated?

If it doesn't work than the vaccinated are just as threatening to the vaccinated and unvaccinated. It's not rocket surgery it's just pure fear and ignorance.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
Let's just work on these viewpoint of yours.

1. If it works we are still at the mercy of those who are unvaccinated, because they can pass on virus if they do get infected and due to lack of antibody the virus multiplies and fills his entire body so he becomes a walking virus spreader. Which means the chances of a virus clinging to a vaccinated person is now much higher than if both person are vaccinated.

It's the same concept of virus transmission between 2 person who are both masked vs one person masked while the other unmasked.

You didn't acknowledge this concept when I posted back then, don't think you're going to all of a sudden change your mind and agree to it now.

That doesn't mean the concept is false. It just means you failed to see its significance.

2. If it doesn't work, that's still just a miniscule percentage of the vaccinated that has the breakout case. Which means the vaccination as a whole worked. And your placement on the threat of a less than 1 percentage of the vaccinated without addressing the danger of the 90 millions or so who isn't.

That's just bad math and logic, imho.

Sponsored Links