View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 04:47 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
I agree with you, that this covid season needs to pass. It is just personally hard for me to believe either side because of all the conflicting reports, underreporting, and political gas lighting.

I am a Christian, who uses science to “try” and understand my God’s purpose. I would have zero issue with the science, if all of the science, scientists, professionals, etc. on this covid event aligned. But they don’t.

Also, there is other science in general that does not align with the Bible as well (not pertaining to covid). That is where I draw the line. That is my personal belief.

I cannot answer that question. I am not affiliated with any political party, in the U.S., or on earth for that matter.
I fully understand the importance of religious beliefs. I agree it is extremely difficult to decide what the facts are when you read all the different points of view. I haven't found a voice that is as qualified to be an expert other than the CDC, which has the benefit of worldwide information to evaluate and compare to the US. What I hear otherwise are almost all messages from those seeking personal gain and/or nationwide notoriety and conspiracy theorists.

Sponsored Links