View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 10:19 AM

EODguy is on a distinguished road
"Lately Trump has been speaking out in support of vaccination. Better very late than never I guess. This pivot is highly visible. It will be interesting to see if unvaccinated followers will respond in a positive manner and get the shots." -BC

Actually since the time that Trump initiated operation Warp Speed he has pushed getting the vaccine even to the point of Biden and Harris being dismissive about taking the vaccine back in Nov/Dec 2020. I agree. Operation Warp speed was successful in many ways.

The above is a perfect example of your dishonesty.

In case you forgot....

You said that Trump has "lately" been supporting vaccination and it was "better late than never" both of those statements are blatantly false and when I pointed that out to you, you replied with...... "I agree. Operation Warp speed was successful in many ways." Yet your comments were that Trump had just now started pushing vaccines.

In simple words for you....

Trump has always pushed Corona vaccines especially since he orchestrated Operation Warp Speed, but has never pushed a mandate for them. The fact that you are a consistent liar is plainly visible to everyone who reads this thread (Mr. Disdainful of "both" political parties) yet who has never made one negative comment about Democrats or Joe Bidens presidency....[emoji849]

Your reading comprehension and honesty are both as fucked up as the DNA of a Hiroshima native.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course

Sponsored Links