View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 05:38 PM

X5chemist is on a distinguished road
After spending time going through all the rear and 60 fuses in the glove box, I threw up the towel. It has not hit the floor yet. I'm chasing the no sleep issue. So far, I have not found an amp draw for a clue. I want to fix the problem before it becomes an issue to hurt electrical systems or near 1 year old battery. This shop: https://www.hceuro.com/ , will charge $85 for a full scan. About three hours for them to set up all the monitoring equipment and let it fall asleep on its own. Well, only as far as it will go. Worth every penny if I can get clues to the no sleep issue. Plus now, the no interior light issue.

If you can spare time, I'll meet you half way or drive it to San Antonio. BBQ and BEvERageS are always a treat. I'm making a wish list too. Like coding the temp gauge to read lower. Turn on the auxiliary fan accordingly. Plus code stuff others have done here. The no sleep is really the only problem keeping me from making it a long trip driver. It needs mechanical attention. I have nice pile of parts now. Until I fix the no sleep issue, I'm holding off on the parts.

Sponsored Links