View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 08:31 PM

PropellerHead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
I buy the exact opposite type of BMW that Propellerhead does when he goes car shopping.
For a guy with an HOA, lemme me advise ya: Anything beyond 2 or 3 Bimmers gives them the same Preparation H itch. As for the shopping thing..

I'd like to think I don't really 'shop' inasmuch as people find ME and offer me the low mileage cars. People who see the Blues on the E53, the E82, and the F87 think I like blue. I mean, I *do*, but color has rarely been a factor. (Unless I find technoviolet. This, Well.. I'm buying for color. But the truth is, I didn't LIKE the blue E53. I wanted red or silver. But there it was.. all 11K miles of it.

And the E82 is my daughter's (daddy-will-take-it-away-when-you-f it--or anything else up). The thing that sold it was, well.. like 32k on a 9yr old car, AND that red interior. None of us can understand today why we still like it. I guess it seems like it belongs. But now now listen... Have any of yous seen the E53 red leather with Imola trim? It's a fncking murder scene. I don't see how EVRY cop doesn't see that shit and strap yer ass outta the vehicle. But, I digress.

Similarly, The Long Beach Blue (I think) on the M2 was a little too.. common.. for me. The F87 in that orangey clor and in white or black is the buttz nuttz. So, I am working to take the focus off the blue and into the whole package. I'm getting there.

Sponsored Links