View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 03:27 PM

workingonit is on a distinguished road
a question for the Mastertech!

I've been delayed in working on the X5' vacuum leak mystery, by wind, weather, Dr's appointments, testing equipment failure, and various innopportune events (even my personal cell phone gets a BSOD whenever I need to use it, then works perfectly when examined by a AT&T rep, or an IT technician). And so it goes.

I was looking at another thread https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/...-up-p2272.html, and saw this statement by a trusted source on this forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewwynn
reset adaptations may get you a week or more no error code to get an inspection pass while working out the problem
Since I have seven more months to find/solve my vacuum leak?/SES problems, I may not need an emergency "get out of jail, free" card, but that quote interests me. What adaptations need to be reset, and is that a "last-ditch escape clause" in case I never find what is causing my error codes? Andrew Wynn, please tell me! PM me, if you want!

Plus four GM vehicles: 2 Daily Drivers, and 2 modified trucks (for hauling & camping):
3 Chevys:
'09 HHR Panel LS 2.2L,
'08 Cobalt Coupe LS 2.2L,
'04 Silverado 2500HD WT Reg. Cab
+ a '98 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext. Cab

- and 20 others, now gone, that I've had over the last 58 years (not counting the stillborn "1965 ChevyII altered/gasser project")

Sponsored Links