View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 04:04 PM

Happy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
You keep doing you Happy. Your belief will keep you strong. And everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

Just keep in mind, the below, was happening on both sides of the debate.

Once vaccines became widely available, like with flu, all mandatory restrictions (gov't restrictions) should have been lifted. But hindsight is 20/20. Individual businesses could still req. masks if they want to under "right to refuse service." The country would have been far better off economically, politically, etc if America had just gotten back to work. Each individual is entitled to take the risk to their own health by taking the vaccine, or not taking it. Hell, the vaccine could be detrimental... time will tell.

Yes! My recovery from the pandemic seems to moving right along. I do have cabin fever, but mainly because of all the crime these days. I try to avoid being caught in situations. It seems people are shooting others daily. And with the inflation, one should be careful with their finances while the economy is stressed.

My personal hope was, and still is that something like this (the pandemic) would bring man, and women together, not divide us. I won’t give up praying, this world definitely needs peace.

Who really knows how to properly handle a pandemic. I had said before, this thing was and is going to run its course regardless of attempts made at changing it.

If a meet comes to fruition, I hope that maybe I can be a part of the gathering.

E53 RiPPeR
XOuTPoST jUNkiE
ReVELaTiON 22:21

Sponsored Links