Thread: New To Me 4.6is
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 04:49 PM

Mr.Couch is on a distinguished road
Update 11/15/22
*KW V3's arrived today, I ordered some new OEM strut mounts & such to go in with the coilovers

*Dynavin 8 Pro D8 arrived this week, I grabbed some RCA's as well to run to the amps that were installed by the previous owner in the trunk. This is what is currently installed. Not impressed with the current sound quality so the upgraded head unit & possibly the JL Stealthbox Sub should help get some great sound out of the truck.
-Kicker CX800.1 mono amp for the sub
-Kicker CX360.4 for the front and rear speakers
-Wavtech link8 LOC
-Infinity Kappa speakers front and rear
-SkarAudio 1" tweeters
-Earthquake SWS 6.5inch shallow woofers in the OEM DSP box

*My LeMans front flares should be showing up any day now from the dealer.

*I have 2 full sets of style 87 wheels now. One is powdercoated black with snow tires on them. I'll run those through the winter before refinishing them in factory silver & run square rears in the summer, square fronts in the winter with the snow tires.

*Eibach 20mm front & 30mm rear hub mounted spacers going on with the style 87's

*I have a brand new OEM heated sport steering wheel I installed in my 3.0 (Facelift) before grabbing the 4.6is. I bought the correct clock spring with connection for heat to swap into the 4.6is.

*Autotecknic hatch spoiler is currently being painted titanium silver & will be installed when I find time to head over to the body shop.

*New exhaust tips coming from Dinan for the 4.8is Dinan exhaust I picked up. Going to cut off the old beat up tips, weld on the new ones. also will need to swap flanges from my stock exhaust to the Dinan one & clean up the piping to the mufflers.

*Install the Dinan throttle body I have sitting on my shelf & tune.

*After the winter I'll do a full paint correction & ceramic coat the truck CSL + Exo V4 combo.

*I have a set of gloss black front grills, Should I install those or keep the factory ones?

I'm still looking for a Dinan Intake & MAF, Dinan Strut bar, MTex full interior.....

Sponsored Links