View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 11:31 AM

omodos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasstik View Post
Like they said above.

There are two rubber hose drains attached to the rear of the sunroof. You remove them by pulling them out from the back (easy part), getting them back in is the hard part. Try silicone spray so they slip in easier.

You'll have little room to work, and you'll have to be careful not the break your headliner frame, but doable. I recommend you just drop the headliner. It will take extra time, but you'll have more room to work.

I had the same problem before I replaced my sunroof. Problem for me was, I couldn't find new rear hoses (that or I was drinking at the time and just don't remember, anyway) so, I went to the junkyards and found hoses I felt would do the job.

Not wanting to remove the headliner again, I used silicone and zipties to secure the hoses. Might be overkill, but it's not leaking.

The rear tail light seals/gaskets are foam, compress, are old and need replacing.
Not just there yet but does this invlove opening the sunroof cos mine has the age old ailment of not want to shut flish once opened so have not opened it for years....

Sponsored Links