View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 10:35 AM

tdrag97 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hi Robert,

These are from the dealer stock.. we were wondering when they will be ship to the dealer from Hoen... This is part of the groupbuy from the dealer., which I understand that he is making no profit from this transaction.. but just to help out the forums. I understand and do know that Hoen doesn't permit group buys. The request from shipping information was just to inform that they are being ship to the dealer and from the dealer to us.

I know this wasn't Hoen fault, due to the back order. So please dont hold the dealer responsible. Please let Andreas know too. Thank you. BHS dealer was only trying to help out. Promise to member was given base from past order(one week time), not known about the backorder. The only reason I contacting Hoen NA was just to verify the shipping date to the dealer. Thank you again

-Tommy

On 5/8/06, Hoen wrote: Tommy, we have a complaint stating this is part of a group buy for X3/X5 owners. Group buys are not permitted without prior approval via e-mail or fax from Hoen unless items being shipped are from dealer stock. Our minimum advertised price was posted lower than permitted online which has caused one of our dealers to complain directly to us.

This is a bit over my head but I have been exchanging e-mails for Michael from the forums regarding this issue. When Andreas gets back from Germany tomorrow I expect him to contact you guys and Michael regarding the issue, as of know the order is on hold despite the bulbs being ready.

I wish I could offer more help but at this time I cant process the shipment.

-Robert
updated... Not sure if Michael is the admin but.. I will await Hoen's reply..

Sponsored Links