View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 01:10 AM

RealShakaZulu is on a distinguished road
TV 'On-The-Move' Interface

In Europe (especially the UK) it seems that BMW TV 'On-The-Move' Interfaces are all the rage - letting you add TV/DVD functionality to your NAV w/o splicing in less than an hour. You just buy the cable, get yourself a DVD/TV Tuner in for less than $200 bucks you are live. I asked two buyers of the cable if it was really true and got back...

"yes mate fits in 30 seconds. no loss of function . plugs into original plugs no modification or splicing required. i'm very pleased with mine Regards Rich"

"Hi, yes it is totally plug and play, you just unplug the blue connector on the tv module thats in the boot of your car and plug this adaptor into it. All it is doing is stopping the bmw ibus speed signals going to the tv module so no other funtions are affected at all. The only thing I can warn you about is it took nearly 3 weeks for me to get my interface and the seller never replies to emails. but it is a very good price. hope this helps. Cheers Danny"

Do any of you have any experience with this cable and any suggestions/feedback???

Sponsored Links