View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Chairman/Moderator/Premier Member

Kewl X5 is on a distinguished road
On your Verizon CD "install first CD", there is a Palm program called Palm Files. Also, there is a freeware called "Filez" which you can get from mytreo.net

I want to make a update re: BMW Visteon Bluetooth and Treo 700p.....it seems to pair, but the it won't work correctly....can't dial out or receive calls 100% of the time. The Treo 700p doesn't seem to keep the connection well and the Visteon ULF doesn't seem to like the Treo 700p bluetooth connection. When it pairs, I constantly get a yellow light on the dashboard (you know, there are yellow, red, green lights next to the radio/nav display). My old VZW Treo 650 with firmware 1.04 worked fine. Hopefully, Palm will release a new firmware addressing this issue with the older BMW ULF. The funny thing, on Palm's website, states that the Treo 700p (Verizon or Sprint) doesn't support BMW TCU (Motorola) which is what is on the 2005+ BMWs. But, it sounds like you got yours to work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver
Cool. If you run into any short cuts, tips and tricks let us know. I'm a new Treo owner. I have owned a Palm in the past but i need to catch up.

Like how do I access and store info on my 1GB card?

Sponsored Links